Productivity Consulting Services
Is your company going through a transition? Perhaps you are ready to move to a location that better fits your business’ needs, or your team is growing rapidly in order to meet the needs of your clients. Maybe a recent change in leadership has occurred, which is one of the most exciting yet challenging transitions to navigate in the business world. Times of transition are the ideal time to engage our experts for productivity consulting. Working with Turn Leaf Organizing means you have a Certified Productive Environment Specialist (CPES) on your team to accompany and advise so the transition is as seamless and successful as possible.
Executive/Leadership teams, department managers, and in some cases the entire team can participate in and benefit from productivity consulting services. Previous successful consulting services have helped our corporate clients throughout the Unites States to:
- Roll-out a brand new Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, streamlining the process from prospect to repeat customer and creating a systematic process to maintain contact with clients & referral sources.
- Create a much-needed, long-overdue Policy and Procedure Manual for a million dollar + revenue service-based business, resulting in streamlined systems and increased efficiency in all departments & the beginnings of a succession plan.
- Preparation and execution of a physical move into a commercial space three-times the size of the original law office, with a minimal number of working hours compromised from “typical” productivity levels.
Highly profitable and productive companies strive for continual improvement by simplifying and automating systems, eliminating waste, and cutting costs. At Turn Leaf, SYSTEM™ stands for Saving You Space, Time, Energy, and Money. Our ultimate goal for each and every client is to maximize resources and increase profits. It all boils down to improving SYSTEMS!
Consulting Services can address:
- Contact Management (CRM) systems
- Email Management
- File Management (paper & digital)
- Project/Task Management systems
- Time Management
- Space Planning & Management
- Process Improvement
- Individual Productivity strategies
I have had the honor and pleasure of working with Elisabeth on numerous occasions. Her commitment to educating and empowering her customers is unparalleled. She works diligently to maintain her industry expertise and has truly earned the designation of ‘professional.’ One can rest assured when one has consulted with Elisabeth on her services; she makes certain that her customers’ needs are met in a timely manner that is also financially effective.